Check the baggage standard and the items that can or cannot be carried-in.
Free baggage that can be carried-in
Free baggage that can be carried-in at no charge means:
those that can be carried into the cabin for your convenient and safe travel.
- You can carry-in one piece of baggage with the three dimensions (length, width and height) measuring 115cm or less in total and the weight of 10kg or less, for free of charge.
- The maximum measurement of each side cannot be greater than 55cm (A), 20cm (B) and 40cm (C).
Other items that can be carried-in other than the baggage in the above:
- Small duty-free items, some books, coat or blanket, small camera, binocular, infant’s food for the duration of flight, baby-carrying basket, one seeing eye or hearing assistance dog, umbrella, cane and stroller that folds into straight-form (when there is a storage space available inside the cabin).
- Goods that can easily be damaged or spoiled, currency, stocks and bonds, jewelry, antique, art work, samples, government revenue stamps, documents, manuscript, computer diskette and other valuables can be carried-in without a charge.
Items that cannot be carried-in:
- Sharp, pointed or stick-like object
- Any article that can harm other passengers, such as any kind of knife, golf club, scissors, battery, etc.
- Chemical, toxic, explosive or combustible substance
- Any means of aggression that is not usually carried by a person, or other objects that can be used as a weapon.
Items that can be checked-in at no charge
Acceptable free check-in baggage:
Unsuitable items for checked baggage:
- T’way air is not responsible for any damage, loss, and/or delay incurred during flight. The following items may not be included in checked baggage but may be carried aboard the passenger cabin.
- T’ way air is not responsible for any damage, loss, and/or delay incurred during flight.
- Valuable electronic products such as laptop computers, mobile phones, camcorders, cameras, mp3 player, etc.
- Samples, documents, easily damaged items, perishable items, etc.
- T’ way air is not responsible for damages resulting from the inherent defect, quality or vice of the baggage.
Fees for your special baggage
Special baggage fees: